Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hello 2012


I ADORE, no really, ADORE New Years.
I also love Mondays. I love mornings.
There is something rejuvinating about the opportunity
to press the re-start button and have a clean palate in front of you
to do well....whatever.
This year, I am so excited to see where TOAST finds itself.
Last year was a huge year for new ventures, learning experiences,
unique challenges,
incredible events and bonding with an incredible team.
As we send a special team member off on a new adventure
(she will be missed greatly),
we are starting new adventures and planning new events right here in the TOAST home offices.
This is the year for learning (I am ALWAYS learning - even though sometimes I think I've had it with learning...) and continuing to improve ourselves, our services and our design.

Here's to 2012! Cheers!
~Kim

(ps. the photo is a shot from one of our very last arrangements of 2011,
delivered to a special client....)

0 comments:

Post a Comment