Thursday, March 21, 2013

Genetics

My family has been doing a little investigative research
 as I get ready to head across the pond- TOMORROW!  
(Must...start...packing....). 
 Apparently there are probably some long lost relatives in Ireland and England.... :)  

Back stateside, my mom came across this little gem.  
An image of a business card from my Great, Great 
(Great, Great, Great??? Mom feel free to chime in here!) Grandfather.
Could the wedding and event industry be a genetically passed down trait????! 
Do I dare mention that I started a cake business at one point with a couple of other lovely ladies...
crazy how history repeats itself!  ;)



More on my trip to follow!

Cheers! (Or I guess I should be saying Cheerio?!)
Kim

2 comments:

Molly said...

That's sooo crazy, Kim! Wow! Safe travels to you all!

Anonymous said...

That George Byron Morse, born 1833, was your great, great, great grandfather. Grandma Ruth Morse never got to England...she would say....Go Kimmie!
Mom

Post a Comment