Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Wedding Standard....



I normally like to stay in the background at events and weddings.....not a huge "in the spotlight" type of person, so this was fun and challenging at the same time.
Thanks Josh at The Wedding Standard for pushing me out of my comfort zone... ;)
Also a huge thanks to Raya Carlisle who came to my home/TOAST
to shoot me and my crazy dog! Please see picture of crazy dog, Buddy, the TOAST mascot.
Thanks also to Lisa Gaede and Rocio Valenzuela for doing my hair and make-up.
I think they did a pretty darn good job. :) Contact TOAST for booking info for Lisa and Rocio.


Happy Reading!

Cheers!
~Kim

2 comments:

Kim Curtis said...

A note to ALL my clients using Mason Jars this year....my apologies....but I think I had just written my umpteenth proposal including Mason Jars...ALL of your weddings will be stunning WITH the Mason Jars! :)

kaiti n' haiti said...

Kim- you are so friggin cute. I know Rocio Valenzuela- tell her hello for me! Can't wait for my wedding with camping tin plates and cows roaming! =)

Post a Comment